If you are a gamer and have never tried headsets while gaming, these are definitely meant for you. Moreover, once you step into the world of high quality game audio it can be hard to come back.
Whether you want it for single player story-driven experiences or to give you the edge in multiplayer death matches, unless you have got a good home theatre setup you are going to notice a big difference when moving to a headset.
However, many headsets don’t work with every games console as we’ve seen with casinous casino review. Hence it is important to look into which will work best for you.
How to Connect a Headset to your Xbox One
It is easy to forget however, when Microsoft released the Xbox One, its first controller didn’t have a 3.5mm headphone jack. This meant a player had to use an adapter to connect a wired headset via the controller.
Steps to Follow When Connecting a Headset to your Xbox One
- If your headset is wired, plug it into either the headphone jack on your Xbox One controller, or the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to get game audio. These also work well with real money online casinos.
- If it is wireless, plug in any dongles provided to your Xbox One and turn on the headset to pair.
- If it uses Xbox Wireless, press the pairing button on the front of your Xbox and wait for its logo to flash on and off.
- Put your headset into pairing mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions, then wait for the two devices to pair.
- When they have paired, you should see a headset logo to the top left of the Xbox dashboard, along with a battery indicator.
Gamers will be ready for the adventure with new headset, just by following these simple steps. The new headset is a must try if loving getting the best feel and experience each time you play games.