Number of people is facing data lost and corruption problem these days. More than 50 % users if laptop or tablet may lose their data due to many reasons. They save their all vital and important files and data in this device and did not take any back up. Users have saved their all data like audio, video; excel files, text files, contacts, projects and others in huge amount. User thinks that their all data is safe and secure in this device and they do not have idea that it is also electronic device and may also have some problem.
These days, amount of data stored in laptop is too large and many times your laptop hangs or did not work properly. Your laptop will work properly, if you may store some of your data on the external hard drive. People think that data store in hard drive or in external hard drive is safe and secure and they did not create backup of this data. There are number of things that will corrupt your data and you will not able to use your data. That data become inaccessible to you. Some of main reasons due to which your hard drive failure occurs:
- Hard drive is not detected by all systems or system fails to boot your hard drive.
- Fans in your system moving too slowly or does not move at all.
- Sudden startup failure
- Clicking or grinding sounds from hard drive
- Sudden system shut down also cause for file corruption
- Human errors
You do not need to take tension about your lost data because there are various technologies here that will help you to get back your data. One of them is data recovery process. You must use hard disk recovery software if you have lost your data from hard disk. Number of websites is on the internet that will give you recovery software according to your operating system. Do not think that you have iOS operating system then how you can use windows recovery software. You will get iOS operating system recovery software.
You can download data recovery software according to your need. Experts said that if you are trying this data recovery software for first time, use free version. For using free data recovery software, you do not need special training. It is designed in such a way that any user uses it frequently.
Steps that you will follow to recover your lost data from flash drive:
- Install data recovery software in your system and launch it.
- Now, you will see file types and choose what type of file you want to recover.
- In next step, you have to choose your hard disk drive and software will quickly scan it to recover your lost files.
- After scanning, you will see result for file type that you choose to recover.
- Now, select your file that you want to recover and check it.
- If you found your file, save it and clear the preview result.